Tutor - Recruitment & Induction
Our client is a national social justice charity with more than 50 years' experience of changing lives. Their impressive range of services across England and Wales cover education, housing, support and wellbeing, substance misuse treatment and the prevention of reoffending. They advise and they speak out for and with disadvantaged young people and adults. They never give up
They are looking to recruit a Recruitment and Induction Tutor, to create an innovative and dynamic learning environment within the Walsall Centre to young people aged between 16 - 24 years old. Enabling young people to flourish and achieve their potential.
This is a part-time post working 3 days per week (20 hours), with days to be agreed. The successful candidate will need to attend events fairly regularly, and be able to adapt their hours during those weeks so you will only work 3 days.
As the Recruitment and Induction Tutor the main objectives will be:
- To recruit new students for our education programmes
- To create excellent working relationships with outside agencies and referrers.
- To increase the number of students attending the courses.
- To deliver a high quality Induction programme for new students.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Vocational experience and/or qualified teaching qualification
- A Level 4 teaching qualification (Certificate in Education & Training, CTLLS or equivalent) or a Level 5 teaching qualification (Diploma in Education & Training, DTLLS, Cert Ed or equivalent)
- GCSE English, maths and ICT (or equivalent qualifications at Level 2 or above)
The salary for this role is dependent on qualifications held.
The salary based on the hours of work will be £10,158 - £11,125 per annum.
A DBS check will be required for this role
What they offer
- 28 days of annual leave per year (accruing one additional day per year up to five days), pro rata for part-time employees
- Paid lunch breaks, pro rata for part time employees
- Pension scheme and season ticket loan
- Training and professional development opportunities
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated working environment
If you're keen to make a real difference at the same time as expanding your career prospects, we would be delighted to hear from you. You can read more about the ways in which their work has changed lives on their website.
If this role interests you and you would like more information about applying, please copy and paste this link into your web browsers address bar: https://nae.evolution-system.com/. However the Guidant Group will also send this link to you in an email should you apply through this advert (please check your junk/spam folder).
Please apply at your earliest convenience as this position could close before the advert expiry date
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76153745