Hotel Accounts Payable Clerk
Hotel Accounts Payable Clerk- 2 month fixed term contract- £Competitive rate. Immediate Start. West End Hotel
Please only apply if you are immediately available and could start as soon as this week.
Your new company
This 4* Hotel is based in the heart of the busy West End. The high end organisation is well known across the UK and is a very exciting brand to work for. They are currently looking for an experienced AP assistant who can hit the ground running on a temporary basis.
Your new role
You will be part of a finance team of 10, reporting into the Finance Director. You will be solely responsible for the purchase ledger duties:
- Checking, coding and processing a high volume of invoices daily
- Matching P O with invoices on one system and exporting to another system
- Monthly reconciliation of suppliers statement for all 3 hotels
- Raising and closing Purchase orders and also monitoring the authorisation of invoices.
- Daily communication with suppliers either via email or telephone
- Creating BACS payments and reconciliations in different currencies
- Ensuring all documents are carefully filled daily
- Adhoc admin duties
- Checking invoice prices with suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
You must have at least 1 years' experience in an Accounts Payable role. A can do attitude with a willingness to focus and complete daily duties is what this company are looking for.
What you'll get in return
A 2 month temporary opportunity within West End of London working for a friendly team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please only apply fore this position if you are immediately available or have a short notice period.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76150896