EPOS Installation Engineers needed - Stevenage
EPOS installation Engineer - Stevenage and surrounding areas
Role Type: Contract
We are currently seeking experienced EPOS engineers to take part in an Epos deployment for a large retail company. The role is with one of our partners, a leading company within the IT sector.
- Installation of WIFI
- Swap out of PED’s
- Replacement of till peripherals
- Installation of home and back off PC’s
- Installation tills and Servers
Key Skills and requirements
- EPOS installation experience.
- Follow documented instructions
- Clear and concise written skills
- Adherence to instruction both verbally and written
- Following pre-defined escalation process
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Ability of commitment to the project
- Issue management
- Work on own initiative and under instruction
- Full UK driving Licence and access to own car
- 5 years’ worth of UK address history
For further information, or if you feel like you would be a good fit for this role, please send your CV today.
Cerco is an equal opportunities employer who values the differences that a diverse workforce brings. Should you require assistance as part of the application process please let us know. Cerco act as a recruitment agency/employment business.
Company Information: Cerco has a great reputation with more than 25 years’ experience as a technical services business and provider of highly motivated, skilled and versatile IT professionals to industry leaders.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76085054