Group Financial Accountant
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a newly-qualified accountant within an expanding NASDAQ-listed business in central London.
My client is a US Listed shipping organisation who, within the past 18 months, have been growing and diversifying their standing through acquisitions and joint ventures. As a result of this expansion and their strong position in the energy market, a new opportunity has arisen as a Group Financial Accountant in London. This role will be covering a broad range of financial management, analyst and reporting tasks and will place emphasis on development and training.
As a London-based Group Financial Accountant your role will cover owning the reporting cycles with key responsibilities in:
- Delivering monthly, quarterly and annual external reporting
- Supporting senior management in year-end audit
- Ownership of the consolidated monthly reporting (including production and analyst of the board pack)
Additional tasks you'll be involved in will include ad hoc projects supporting senior management on acquisitions, analysis requests and generally improving processes.
As an ideal candidate for this role you will have:
- An ACA qualification from a Top 10 Practice.
- Demonstrate multicurrency consolidations
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge & Experience with US GAAP & SOX is advantageous
- Be a detail focused individual who will be comfortable working with all levels of the company
- £50,000 - £55,000 (dependant on experience) + discretionary bonus
- Pension plan
- Private medical cover
- 25 days annual leave
You will also be joining a business who are committed to developing your career and looking to give you a potential pathway to a management position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76146394