Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst
A fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to work in a fast paced changing environment with a real commercial focus for a qualified/newly qualified candidate.
A large, well known organisation are currently looking to expand their team and bring on a Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst to be responsible for all areas of financial reporting.
- Responsible for all financial areas of payroll. Posting payroll journals, bonus and commission accruals, reconcile payroll balance sheet accounts, report on payroll cost variances against budget and prior year.
- Support the timely and accurate weekly reporting such as consolidated P&L forecast, operational KPI's, headcount reporting, travel and expense analysis etc.
- Assist with the production of financial and operational KPI's across all functions of the business with the view to deliver new and useful reporting that is meaningful.
- Support the annual budget, subsequent forecasts and business planning process.
- Help improve the current reporting models in excel to increase the automation of monthly outputs.
- Liaising with and fostering good relations within other areas of finance and the business.
- A key focus of the team will be looking to service and facilitate other departments across the business to help with their reporting requirements especially Core and Commercial finance.
- Support the FP&R manager to build, improve and deliver finance information for multiple business segments.
- A qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or international equivalent) or by qualified by experience (QBE)
- Strong academic background
- Contribution to the internal customer satisfaction performance of the Financial Planning and Reporting team.
- Previous experience with data analysis, presentation and reporting tools
- High attention to detail and an ability to work quickly and accurately
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot tables, Modeing, VBA)
- Good communication skills with ability to tailor communications to the appropriate audience
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to work in a fast paced changing environment with a real commercial focus for a qualified/newly qualified candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76163716