Marketing Services Executive
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 73 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Are you creative with over 2 years experience in Marketing? Do you have an appropriate Marketing degree or professional qualification? We have a great opportunity in our Central Support Office in Newcastle upon Tyne for a Marketing Executive!
- Work as a core member of the marketing services team and the wider marketing team to drive holiday sales targets and retail targets.
- Develop and implement marketing comms activity for on park and supporting parks to deliver their targets and overall business goals
- Support the rollout of the new brand across all signage including 73 parks and continuously support parks with any signage requests.
- Support internal departments with any marketing requests to ensure effective, on brand communications – this can be across a range of media including print and online
- Manage the internal company magazine alongside the Employee Engagement team.
- Assist with any other marketing activities required by the Marketing Services Manager.
- Gather, analyse and interpret continuous intelligence including industry trends and competitor activity.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of the company health and safety policies and procedures and ensure safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Appropriate degree or professional qualification and/or proven experience in a busy marketing department.
- Recent marketing qualifications.
- 2+ years in marketing.
- Experience of leisure or travel industry.
- Knowledge of effective POS.
- Some knowledge/experience of signage (entrance/way finding).
- A keen eye for design and ability to create artwork that’s on brand and meets objectives.
- Experience of working with agencies.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and proof reading skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple projects at any one time.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong Excel and Word skills.
- Good relationship skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Strong team player.
- Passionate and caring about improving customer experiences.
- Flexible approach to working hours and days.
- Driving licence as UK travel required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76142342