Global Marketing Analyst Relations Lead (AR Lead)
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
The AR Lead will be responsible for leading the execution of the global Amodcs industry analyst relations strategy on global scale.
What will your job look like?
- You will be leading a global analyst relations team (4 people)
- You will be leading global industry analyst engagement to ensure accurate and positive coverage from top tier industry analysts and strong positioning in rating reports
- You will provide support in developing and executing a proactive industry analyst relations plan against agreed-to objectives (combined matrix for all business units)
- You will be leading the development of internal comms/reports to inform Amdocs sales force and Amdocs leadership of industry analyst endorsement(s)
- You will project manage key competitive report responses for the New Tech business unit (Enterprise B2B, Cloud, Microservices offerings) & facilitate the timely completion of all relevant analyst briefing and survey requests
- You will lead the team in researching agenda pipelines, maintain interaction tracking and leadership reporting
- You will manage the Analyst Relations annual budget and make sure it is optimally spent in accordance with the defined strategy
All you need is...
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing or business development, with experience in industry analyst relations
- Knowledge of the analyst relations role
- Existing networking with analysts
- Knowledge of the Telecom industry is crucial in this role
- Managerial skills (small team)
- Excellent relationship building skills
Why you will love this job?
- You will be responsible for providing and leading thought leadership/competition-related activities with various Amdocs groups to improve Amdocs' competitive edge.
- You will work closely with top executives and you will be able to influence on the highest level
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76197898