OKI Product Sales Specialist
The Product Sales Specialist is the link between the Commercial department, Vendors and Sales. The purpose of the role is to drive sales activity B2B, boosting GP by coordinating promotions, call out days and demos for the division / products which they are responsible for.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with Oki and Exertis B2B
- Arranging and attending structured monthly and quarterly business reviews with Exertis / Oki
- Educating and training sales teams to ensure they are up to date on pricing, deals and new technologies in the products they are responsible
- Planning, prioritising and coordinating call out days and promos to drive sales floor activity in agreement with the BM and sales managers
- Managing and leading call out days and promos by providing a presence, a focus and regular feedback to sales teams on activity against targets
- Training all new starters in the sales teams about the core technologies, specifications and selling points of the products for which they are responsible
- Identifying areas for development within the sales teams to improve product knowledge or sales ability of the products in their remit
- Coordinating on-going vendor training to meet the needs of the sales teams and new starters
- Ensuring all pricing and stock information on the system is accurate and up to date for their products
- Supporting the BM / PM to manage aged stock
- Demonstrating expert product knowledge and keeping up to date with new technologies and developments in the market they operate in
- Being aware of trends and market changes and how they may impact on business
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders in Sales, Commercial and Purchasing to ensure that communications and relations between the departments are effective
- Supporting the management of Vendor Bids within the business unit
- Effectively presenting to small groups using a variety of presentation methods to maintain group focus and demonstrating an awareness of audience engagement
- Using internal systems to track performance
- First point of escalation to all product related queries
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines.
- A proven track record of building relationships as an account manager in sales or in a similar role.
- Able to communicate effectively with key people at Oki on a regular basis
- Proven experience of achievement in a target driven environment
- A genuine interest in the Oki product range with the ability to promote product, brand and Exertis into new and existing Exertis customers
- Organisation skills - able to plan and prioritise own time and be self-motivated
- Ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders, individuals and groups, at all levels
- Willingness to travel occasionally to all Exertis locations to facilitate learning and development interventions as required.
- Product Specialist experience
- Willingness to progress professionally into a wider commercial role
- Engaging and credible presentation skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76177957