Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Do you currently work as a conveyancing Legal Secretary but would like a change of scenery/company?
Our client based in lovely part of Bristol has a vacancy for an experienced legal secretary to join their commercial property team on a full time, permanent basis. Working alongside a designated fee earner, duties will include:
- Typing letters
- Using SOS connect to manage new and existing contracts
- Liaising with clients as well as other staff members
- Taking telephone calls
- Organising meetings, courses travel etc
- File management
- Occasional reception duties
- Carry out searches
- Updating contact information
- Carrying out API and SDLT
- Sealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Dealing with accounts
- Ensuring payment is received from the client
- Requesting cheques
- Liaising with the accounts department
- Dealing with petty cash
This role would suit someone with similar experience. Conveyancing experience/knowledge is preferred. Must be happy to work to deadlines, within a fast paced environment. Have a good audio typing speed and enjoy working as a team to produce work for a fee earner - occasionally for others too.
Along with a basic salary this company offer excellent benefits.
If you would like to find out more, or you would like to express your interest in this role, please send your CV to Blake and Blake Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75597451