Investment Analyst - Fund of Funds
The Analyst will be an integral part of the global investment team and will assist the senior members of the investment team with selection and monitoring of private fund investments.
Our client is a global investment firm that operate within private Equity, private Debt, & infrastructure.
- Perform investment, operational, & legal due diligence on selected private funds
- Prepare detailed investment recommendations
- Monitor current investments and regularly engage with fund managers/investors
- Maintain key relationships with fund managers and intermediaries
- Prepare client reports and conduct market research
The successful candidate will have:
- High level academic results
- Relevant experience within asset management, consulting, or corporate finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- German language fluency is a benefit
Opportunity to work for an award winning global investment team focused on alternative investments.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76181872