Senior Digital Product Owner - Mortgages
Forward Role is working with a financial services provider in Manchester who are going through a significant digital transformation. As such, they are looking to expand their Digital Product team and are seeking a Product Owner to head up the mortgage and financial services proposition. This is a really good opportunity for someone seeking a new challenge in a business open to innovative and creative ideas.
- Responsible for creating and delivering new digital propositions within assigned projects or wider bank programmes. Ensuring the right solution is delivered for the organisation and for customers via digital devices that form part of the strategic roadmap
- Virtual management of teams in the region of 20
- Budget ownership of large scale project deliverables
- Create, evolve and deliver new innovative and engaging propositions that drive customer engagement, self-service behaviour and customer advocacy
- Day to day accountability for delivering multiple concurrent work streams across web, mobile and tablet that deliver significant sections of the strategic digital roadmap
- Responsible for developing interactive prototypes that bring new developments to life to enable sharing with the business and testing with customers
- Provide input to the strategic digital roadmap central to the organisations strategy; resulting in a competitive digital proposition and delivering business benefits
- Work collaboratively with the digital business to create, shape and evolve new proposition ideas; resulting in additional digital investment and increasing alignment to the overall business strategy
- Maintain awareness of emerging digital trends, innovations, new technologies and potential vendors to identify opportunities
- Responsible for assessing and sharing competitor advancements and other wider cross sector digital developments with wider Digital team
- Provide business input on bank wide digitisation covering customer processes and colleague effectiveness.
- Develop excellent working relationships within Digital team and with wider business stakeholders to drive synergy, identify tactical opportunities and maximise delivery impact through readiness planning
- Provide in-depth expert advice to support strategic decision-making, enable the development and implementation of multi-function business plans, and to exploit opportunities
- Develop robust business cases for large scale project based on internal metrics and external customer and competitor insight. Negotiate benefits with senior business stakeholders to ensure propositions can progress to delivery.
- Implement measurements and tracking metrics to ensure realisation of business case benefits. Use customer feedback and MI to drive learnings and include in new proposition developments
- Lead the development and maintenance of relationships between Digital and external suppliers to ensure objectives are achieved and contracts fully delivered
- A Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Creative thinker – ability to create and shape innovative, simple ideas into engaging customer propositions
- Significantly experienced in launching digital propositions across web, tablet and mobile that drive customer advocacy and self -service customer behaviours
- Ability to provide thought leadership across various digital platforms, and confident in technological advancements across multiple devices
- Significant experience in leading digital change in a regulated environment.
- Significant experience in delivering propositions in an agile methodology, and able to positively promote the benefits of working this way to stakeholders, cross-functional team and the wider digital team
- Proven evidence of identifying, creating and delivering engaging digital propositions with positive results with an affected customer based of 1m +
- Strong commercial understanding and business acumen
- Influential communicator; confident in communicating technical opportunities to non-technical audiences, with strong ability to negotiate to director level
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76185286