Senior Audit Accountant
In need of a Senior Audit Practice Accountant to join a team of 25.
About The Role
This position will offer extensive exposure to audit clients supported by an intensive training and development program. Fast track opportunities for progression and promotion are available.
To include the following:
- Perform and plan smaller audits either alone or leading a small team
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
About Our Client
Our client is a well established top firm who have a fantastic opportunity for a bright and ambitious finalist/qualified Accountant to join the team.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist
- Experience within a practice with at least 40% audit exposure
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences
Things You Should Know
25 days holiday, paid overtime, parking provided, Pension
Commutable from: Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Worthing, East Grinstead, Horley, Redhill, Reigate, Dorking, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Croydon, Purley, Caterham.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, human resources and HR, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76102200