VAT Accounting Specialist
Management Resources is supporting a large business in the South West with its Indirect Tax obligations.
We have been asked to deploy a self-starting VAT accounting specialist to:
- Carry out the VAT returns, reporting and dealing with business transactions for UK & Ire entities
- Provide a financial consulting role on international trade compliance in partnership with the business and the global trade services function.
- Deal with compliance and prepare for the implications of Brexit on the company's EU trade relationships, particularly for indirect taxes - provide direction, advice, support and project management regarding business and financial processes and compliance for all UK companies. Can discuss the implications on both being inside and outside of Europe
- Assess implications of trade patterns
- Carry out advisory/project management point for future proofing the business
- Network well with excellent communication skills
Please note the following additional information:
- Ideally from an Audit/Big 4 background
- Strong international trade compliance experience
- Import export trade experience but no customs documentation required. This is more about someone who can take a view and articulate it
- No transactional processing required
- The team will set standards for compliance, training others, dealing with non-routine issues
This role will pay between £300 and £400 per day, dependent on experience
You must be immediately available
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76048210