Revenue Manager, Global Accounts
Revenue Manager, Global Accounts - Fixed term contract
We are recruiting for a fixed term maternity cover position within our Dubai office, this role will last approximately 9 months
As a Revenue Manager at Expedia, Inc. you will be responsible for improving market competitiveness and optimizing revenue with strategic accounts at a regional and global level.
Acting as a consultant, We will need you will work with global lodging suppliers in an effort to build equitable relationships that drive superior revenue growth. Additionally, you will facilitate communication between the marketplace and internal partners that lead to increased synergies in all facets of our travel business.
This role presents you the opportunity to take your analytical, interpersonal, and leadership skills to the next level!
- Expert in improving hotel rate and inventory quality to drive revenue growth
- Solutions focussed consultant connecting Expedia and Hotel Chain initiatives
- Maintain and build strong relationships with internal partners and serve as a critical issue point for chain and hotels
- Revenue Optimization through: Leading and executing account strategy, Innovating business practices to enhance product offering, Consulting with cross-functional teams to learn business needs and recognizing areas of opportunity that drive margin growth
- Relationship Management: Build and maintain connections to achieve excellent results. Influence internal and external decision makers by being a subject matter authority.
- Communications: Gathers insights from others, translates this knowledge into insights and best practices. Drives results and methodology in a way that promotes teamwork. Knows audience and tailors communication to meet their needs.
- Analytical Proficiencies: Processes information in ways that can be understood my multiple levels and work groups. Translates complex data sets into concrete actionable insights.
- Leadership: Demonstrates leadership by unifying partners, promotes partnership. Supports global project implementation.
- Results and Metrics-focussed: Excels in critical thinking and planning. Delivers results on a wide variety of problems, by having an extensive base of knowledge. Able to set, aim, and meet goals through investigative analysis and execution. Able to challenge the status quo and demonstrate the ability and desire to take risks to advance business objectives.
- Negotiations experience a plus.
- Understanding of hotel connectivity and lodging systems a plus.
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite including: Excel, Word, OneNote and PowerPoint.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76197771