Specialise in Competition Work Forensic Assistant Manager
Build an advisory specialism in Competition and Monitoring Trustee work.
Your new company
A highly well regarded and longstanding Forensic team with an enviable year-on-year growth rate; part of a multi-office UK advisory and accounting firm.
The team offers forensic accounting and forensic technology services on a wide range of contentious matters including dispute resolution, fraud and bribery investigations, personal injury and insurance claims, both in the UK and internationally.
Your new role
The team also provides Monitoring Trustee services where they act as Monitoring Trustee on behalf of Competition Regulators to monitor parties' compliance with structural or behavioural remedies. This is a specialist team of which there are only a handful in the UK market. Case while confidential are often ultimately news-worthy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working with competition regulators or other regulators
- Past experience in audit, restructuring, transactions, M&A or corporate finance experience is also desirable
- The analytical skills required for Monitoring Trustee assignments
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Assignment and client management skills
- Additionally fluency in German, Chinese or French would be an additional advantage
What you'll get in return
The full support of a Manager and Director above you to grow your profile and abilities in this 21st century specialism. A firm whose brand is already well-regarded and respected in this field. And a meritocratic approach to promotion and early responsibility.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76175096