As a Front End Developer you’ll join a talented, Agile development team in a relaxed, friendly software house environment that offers regular company hack days to explore, where you will be actively encouraged to recommend new technologies and approaches.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiar with Agile development approaches
- Good knowledge of automation testing tools with experience of testing your own code
- Appreciation for good UI and UX design
- Team player, keen to share knowledge and constantly improve
- Degree educated, 2:1 or above
- Desirable: Java, financial markets knowledge
As a Front End Developer / Web Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £45k), 23 days holiday (increasing to 27), free breakfast bar and a range of benefits including pension, private medical / dental, gym membership and much more.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2571 for an informal discussion about this Front End Developer / Web Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76115554