Key Stage 1 - Year 2 Teacher
Key Stage 1 Teacher - Year 2
Permanent and full and part time considered (MPS1-UPS3)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher who would like to continue their career in a successful and positive school. Our client school is expanding within their superb new building and has ambitious plans for development in teaching practice therefore we need a motivated and talented person to be part of this team at this exciting time.
The school can offer you:
* The chance to work in a growing academy
* Opportunities to develop your skills through CPD
* A focus area to lead forwards
* Excellent support from the Trust with your own development
* Further teaching opportunities within the trust in the future
* A friendly, supportive and positive team to work in
* The chance to be part of a growing Academy Trust led by experienced educational experts
We are looking for someone who:
* Wants to be outstanding (or is already!)
* Is enthusiastic about opportunities to develop their skills
* Is enthusiastic about the opportunities in this academy
* Has high expectations of their own teaching and the children
* Has the skill to maximise children's learning, especially in language development.
This position offers exciting opportunities to join a dynamic, vibrant school that is proud to be part of a growing trust.
To find out more about the post and the future vision for the Academy, please call the Peterborough Recruit Mint Education office or use the 'Apply Now' button to upload your CV.
Recruit Mint Education is committed to Safer Recruitment. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Recruit Mint Education is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76153095