GDPR Consultant Data Protection
GDPR Consultant (Data Protection Information Security Management). Global technology consultancy is seeking a skilled Senior GDPR Consultant to lead engagement and devlier Digital Trust assessments to a broad range of clients. You will be a key player in demonstrating integrity in the way that data is handled and building confidence in the measures in place to mitigate cyber threats.
As a Senior GDPR Consultant you will work closely with senior stakeholders at enterprise-scale organisations to ensure that all customer, partner, and third party information is adequately protected.This is a dynamic environment with a highly varied workload and access to emerging technologies.
- Strong data protection and privacy experience
- Previous experience of some of: information governance and management, information risk management, third party due diligence and assessment, information security management and/or compliance programmes
- Good understanding of ISO27001
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Desirable: 3rd party / vendor risk experts, data governance and discovery tool implementation (for example Informatica / Collibra / Exonar / Nuix)
As a Senior GDPR Consultant your contribution will be recognised with a competitive salary (to £75k), plus bonus and benefits package, including private health care, pension scheme and travel allowance.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2518 today for more information on this Senior GDPR Consultant opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76148939