A great opportunity for a proven payroller to expand their career within a busy payroll department
You will be working in a close-knit team where full training will be provided
Due to company growth, my client is looking to expand their payroll department by bringing in a proven payroller on a permanent basis.
The role sits within a busy Payroll and HR department where your responsibilities will include:
- Administration of the monthly payroll for c.1000 employees
- Administration of pension and benefit programs
- Adherence to Data Protection regulations
- Processing orders and invoices for the HR function
- Support the induction process for new employees
- Sick recording and reporting
- Administer HR related documentation for the HR Team in line with the employee life cycle
- Any administrative ad hoc duties required to fulfil the role
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in all aspects of payroll preparation.
You will be knowledgeable on payroll and government legislation relating to employee benefits and payments.
You must also have excellent communication skills in order to effectively liaise with staff and resolve their payroll queries in an effective, but sensitive manner.
Excellent career opportunity and stability, competitive salary, car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76153046