Finance Assistant – Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee web Recruiters are pleased to be supporting a growing Chartered Accountancy LLP practice with their search for a Finance Assistant. This organisation have strong roots in Suffolk and Essex, acting for varied, prestigious clients across the region, with a reputation for client care.
An opportunity has arisen for a full or part-time Finance Assistant to assist their expanding finance team to be based at their Ipswich office.
You will liaise directly with the Finance Manager and report to the Finance Partner. The main duties will include:
- Posting purchase ledger invoices and payments and produce monthly reconciliations.
- Post credit card statements.
- Carry out banking procedures and post lodgements and disbursements to our practice management software.
- Take credit/debit card payments by phone.
- Make payments by cheque and BACS.
- Maintain and record petty cash payments and receipts, reconciling on a weekly basis.
- Ad hoc reporting, administrative duties and data processing.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Organisation and time management skills
- Experience of SAGE and/or Xero and Microsoft Office packages
- AAT qualification preferred but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full or part-time Finance Assistant to assist our expanding finance team. Hours covering Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Full or Pat Time. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced finance assistant seeking stability in a local firm
On offer is a competitive salary.
If you are self-motivated and you have the necessary skills we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: finance, AAT, SAGE, sales ledger, purchase ledger, part time, full time
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76184863