Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant for an award winning Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals company based in central York. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business.
The client is a certified and award winning Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals Company based in Central York. They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join the transactional finance team due to continued growth. With a strong reputation in the area, this is a highly sought after role.
As a Assistant Accountant, you will report into the Financial Controller, your duties will include, however are not limited to:
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Producing regular client statements.
- Importing invoices onto Sage weekly.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Completing monthly balance sheets.
- Assisting with ad hoc duties.
The successful Assistant Accountant candidate will:
- Have worked in an accounts role previously.
- Have an understanding of month end management accounts.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Have an understanding of accounting software.
- Work well both in a stand-alone position and within a team.
Very competitive package including: salary up to £23,000 + 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 40 hour week.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76157617