Real Estate Lawyer
- A legal 500 premium international business law firm is looking to take on a new Real Estate lawyer.
- More tier 1 rankings in Leeds and Manchester than any other firm.
- Strong reputation nationally and in the Manchester area.
- A strong reputation for providing Associates with a supportive, stretching environment.
- Great exposure from working alongside senior partners and solicitors in the real estate team.
- Undertake a range of commercial property work including landlord and tenant, property management, sales and purchases.
- Anyone taking up this role can expect to have the opportunity to play a significant role in working for clients that are key to the Division and to the firm.
- Great opportunities for progression within the firm.
- A well established and recognized law firm which can take your career to the next level.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Excellent academic achievement with a minimum of a 2:1 degree.
- Clear understanding of the operation and structure of a top law firm.
- Ability to achieve continuous improvement and development.
- 3-5 years PQE.
- The ability to fit quickly into a team based environment.
- A proven record of a high standard of client care for existing clients.
- Experience in the drafting of property contracts, leases, reports and contract negotiation.
- Excellent knowledge of commercial property and related law.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76178293