Our client is a leading online technology company with their tech office based in the Cambridge City Centre. They have a brand new role for a Software Engineer who has experience designing service APIs and building them, using their enthusiasm for DevOps. You will be working in a highly autonomous, agile environment with a small team that values collaboration, learning and sharing.
- Developing and owning API levels of services
- Supporting decisions on developing cloud / hosting architecture and implementing changes
- Maintaining and further developing the build and deployment systems
- Contributing to the development of the assurance infrastructure
- 2 years of programming skills in preferred language
- RESTful APIs design
- Dev-ops programming skills
- Scripting (python, perl, ruby, powershell etc)
- Build/CI systems (jenkins etc.)
- Cloud computing (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- C# experience
- Functional programming
- HTTP protocol (e.g. CORS)
- Configuration management systems (puppet, chef)
- Service discovery (consul, zookeeper)
- RDBMS administration (postgresql)
- Distributed data stores (ie mongodb, riak)
- Containerised deployment and administration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Competitive salary package
- Open culture with strong links in the local tech community
- 25 days leave pa plus bank holidays
- Individual and family friendly HR policies.
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76167827