Wholesale Marketing Manager - Ivy Park
A BIT ABOUT
In October 2014, Beyoncé and Sir Philip Green announced a new partnership – an athleisure brand named IVY PARK, which launched in April 2016. Topshop and Parkwood Athletic equally own the joint venture, with Sir Philip and Beyoncé both assuming roles of Founders. The partnership is designed and managed by a newly created standalone team based in London.
The brand has received an overwhelming response, and now operates globally in North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia through wholesale partnerships. Our current portfolio of wholesale partners includes Topshop, Selfridges, Zalando, Nordstrom & JD Sports to name a few.
The ambition of the brand is to become a market leader in Athleisure wear, the fastest growing womenswear category today. Engaging a core consumer demographic between 18-35 years, the brand vision is to help women become mentally stronger through physical accomplishment.
As Wholesale Marketing Manager, you will manage the wholesale marketing strategy and execution of creative campaigns alongside the Global Marketing Manager. You will work closely with our global retail partners on marketing activity that drives awareness and sales for the brand. The successful candidate will be highly organized, with excellent communications skills and a thorough understanding of marketing strategy and campaign management. You will be a quick thinker, with a flexible approach to work, and the ability to manage projects from concept through to execution.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Working alongside the Global Marketing Manager on the strategy & execution of global campaigns.
- Working with Ivy Park retail partners on devising & executing effective in-store, digital, and social marketing activity to drive awareness and sales for the brand.
- Building & nurturing relationships with retail partners, providing excellent client service at all times, and developing processes to effectively deliver all relevant updates.
- Regular reporting on campaign coverage and marketing activity.
- Managing the in-store VM guidelines with retail partners, ensuring they are adhered to globally and monitoring/ reporting on VM activity.
- Working across brand projects with the Global Head of Marketing/Global Marketing Manager as and when required.
- Working closely with Ivy Park internal teams including Buying, Operations, Sales & PR to effectively plan marketing activity in line with wider business objectives. Ensuring communication between these functions is consistent and effectively feeding into the marketing team.
- Managing the artwork approvals process with our retail partners, in-house Artworker & creative agency, ensuring the brand guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Updating brand documents including seasonal brand guidelines, ecommerce shoot guidelines & VM guidelines and communicating updates to internal teams/retail partners.
- Assisting across social media & PR when required.
- Creating & updating marketing calendars, critical paths and any other marketing admin documents required for the team.
- Preparation & management of all relevant internal communications for meetings and internal information platforms.
- Processing invoices and assisting across marketing budget management.
- Project managing marketing activations, shoots and campaigns with external agencies when required.
- Competitor research and analysis.
- Taking a pro-active approach to delivering new strategic marketing ideas and efficiencies in work processes.
- Experience in a marketing manager role, preferably within wholesale/retail marketing.
- Solid experience of campaign management and marketing strategy.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment and have a flexible & adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a number of projects simultaneously.
- An articulate and confident communicator with the ability to manage numerous internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail .
- Self motivated attitude and the ability to take your own initiative or work as part of team.
- Results and solutions focused.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in fashion, retail & athleisure.
- A basic understanding of the design/artwork process (knowledge of Adobe Suite would also be highly regarded but not essential).
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76169937