Energy Accounts Administrator
As Energy Accounts Administrator you will oversee the day to day account management and administration for all gas, electricity and water supplies for a portfolio of properties within the group and external customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Register and process all utility invoices to the required standard: all gas, electricity and water supplies for a portfolio of properties within the group and external customers.
- Ensure accurate collation of monthly data in order to raise the relevant utility charges
- Compile monthly benchmarking and budget reports
- Establish effective working relationships and provide cross departmental support to resolve on site issues
- Liaise with both suppliers and customers to both remove/adopt supplies and resolve any issues and queries that may arise throughout the life of the contract
- Arrange site visits with customers/suppliers/colleagues where necessary
- Help to develop, update and maintain the company’s energy management software and billing system.
- Create BACS runs in conjunction with the Finance department
- Any other duties commensurate with the job role as requested by other team members
What we're looking for:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Positive disposition and a ‘can do attitude’
- Good team working skills
- Flexibility and creativity
- A thorough approach and attention to detail
- An ability to focus on customer service and build business relationships
- Microsoft Office skills
- Understanding of the utilities business
- Administration experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76166395