Data & Insight Manager
Nigel Wright are recruiting for a Data & Insight Manager to lead a market leading consumer business in Newcastle. This is a new senior role to the business which has been established alongside a period of sustained growth where the successful candidate will join an established marketing team.
The objection of this role is to work with raw customer data from a variety of sources, translate this into actionable insight and report recommendations to be used in future marketing strategy. The company hope that with the addition of this role they will be able to streamline and make better use of data they hold, to aid strategy development for the wider business.
The role is available to take immediately so early applications are encouraged. Candidates experienced working with and analysing volume data alongside multiple CRM systems are highly desired. Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience level.
- Broaden the availability and use of effective customer data within the business, to drive service improvement and meet strategic aims.
- Prepare reports and recommendations for internal colleagues, delivering data in a digestible format.
- Analyse both quantitative and qualitative research and spot patterns in data to formulate meaningful insight.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of targeted campaigns and data analysis projects.
- To support colleagues and marketing teams in the effective interpretation of insight data.
- To advise on the marketing teams approach to customer insight by maintaining a good awareness of sector good practice and regulatory requirements.
- An understanding of research methods and analysis of results
- Knowledge of statistical analysis tools and applications
- Knowledge and understanding of databases and reporting tools
- Well rounded communicator able to present to senior stakeholders
- Well-developed analytical and proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate statistical information in an understandable and user-friendly format
- Experience with coding, Google Analytics and Google AdWords (desirable)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76082045