Audit & Accounts Senior
Role: Audit & Accounts Senior
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000k
Keywords: Accounts Preparation, Accounts Senior, Audit Senior, External Audit
Location: Devon (Commutable from Saltash, Plymouth, Ivybridge, Tavistock & Torquay)
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new Audit & Accounts Senior role with a fantastic client of ours in Devon.
- Working knowledge of all relevant accounts preparation, disclosure and auditing requirements
- Good personal tax, corporation tax, PAYE and VAT knowledge and experience
- Good knowledge of relevant computer applications used internally and by clients
- Able to present reasoned arguments and arrive at balanced judgements
- Recognises when consultation is required
- Reasonable ability to write letters and reports for clients
- Comfortable dealing with client staff up to financial controller level
- Able to identify management letter points and express them in a way that explains relevance to the business
- Manages one or more client tasks simultaneously, ensuring overall success of the task
- AAT, part ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification / experience
- A strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook & SAGE
- 4 to 6 years in the profession
- Strong technical knowledge and skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong task management skills.
- Experience of modern Finance software would be advantageous but not essential
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76172055