Revenue & Yield Manager
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 73 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
We have a temporary vacancy for a Revenue & Yield Manager to provide support and recommendations to the Head of Revenue in strategic planning and day-to-day management of operational and tactical decisions relating to the achieving Revenue targets and profit improvement. If you have experience in this field we'd love to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Maximise occupancy and revenue in line with targets and profit improvement plans.
- Manage and support the Revenue Assistants to ensure they perform at the highest standards to support the overall holiday sales performance.
- Set short, medium and long terms targets to maximise revenue potential.
- Develop and monitor reports to manage performance across all channels.
- Manage performance versus budget and forecast ensuring all concerns and opportunities are escalated as soon as they arise.
- Develop and manage promotional calendar including offer proposals, execution and reporting.
- Manage third party relationships to develop performance, insight and new opportunities.
- Seek new routes to market that deliver incremental growth in need periods.
- Make recommendations on improving the fleet mix, caravan/lodge, 2/3 bedroom, pet friendly, non-smoking etc. both in season and during annual fleet replacement project.
- Develop profiling strategy to minimise gaps and maximise revenue opportunity.
- Create plans and measures for maximising hire fleet revenue from sub hire.
- Monitor vacant pitch report to ensure flexi fleet opportunities are ceased upon early.
- Prepare weekly sales briefs for Marketing and the Sales teams, highlighting upcoming concerns/opportunities, current offers, third party activity and any relevant market insight.
- Manage the Owners Sub hire scheme, monitoring participation and ensuring I line with our overall holiday sales targets.
- Monitor ancillary sales, developing new incentives to drive additional revenue, including the creation of new charges/supplements.
- Monitor non-holidaymaker bookings such as staff standby, repair, entertainment, SWOP to ensure minimal impact to sales targets.
- Carry out annual park reviews, create pricing strategy, pricing and discount plan to coincide with annual brochure launch.
- Work with Marketing Team on direction and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Work with Sales Managers/TLs on additional revenue generation and outbound campaigns.
- Develop departmental processes to help irradiate unnecessary tasks and improve productivity.
- Liaise with Website Development Manager to understand the park-by-park performance in terms of pageviews, customer journeys, funnel conversion and online booking searches to help identify optimal locations for promotional material.
- Liaise with Reservation Systems Manager to ensure product, pricing, discounts loaded correctly and reporting in place to support decision making.
- Host daily operational revenue meetings with other RMs/RAs.
- Engage in weekly tactical revenue meeting, sharing insight and recommendations for driving revenue at your parks and planning forthcoming weeks.
- Prepare for monthly strategic revenue meeting with the wider team, presenting overall position and forward plans.
- Attend monthly Departmental Team Manager meetings to prioritise workloads and plans.
- Benchmark and record our product/price versus competitor in order set long term strategy for parks position in the market.
- Support Head of Revenue in writing monthly Holiday Sales paper.
- Host regular General Manager Sales calls, minimum fortnightly during season.
- Liaise with Region Directors on a regular basis to feedback on park performance and forward planning.
- Maintain strong product knowledge, including website content to maximise performance.
- Support Head of Revenue as and when needed.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of the company health and safety policies and procedures and ensure safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that your behaviour and that of others reflects the company values.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76172732