Role: Accounts Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Keywords: Accounts Preparation, Accounts Senior, Accounts Assistant Manager
Location: Wiltshire (Commutable from Swindon, Bath, Chippenham, Devizes, Melksham & Trowbridge)
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new Accounts Manager role with a fantastic client of ours in Wiltshire.
- Be a key point of contact for clients in relation to the accounts assignment - arranging timelines, signing of accounts etc. Preparation, monitoring and review of budgets on all jobs.
- Preparation of accounts from both computer and manual records to statutory level for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
- Drafting corporation tax computations
- Management of jobs and review of work produced by junior members of staff.
- Preparation of management information and other accounts related work requested by clients
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Part or fully ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification / experience
- A strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook & SAGE
- Experience of modern Finance software would be advantageous but not essential
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successfulAmbridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76169397