Salary DOE up to £27-36k DOE training allowance, pension
Commutable Redditch, Warwick, Worcester, Leamington Spa
My client is a digital Marketing and Advertising agency established c. 15 years ago. They provide full service for their clients from planning, technical to marketing solutions. They create Websites, mobile apps, ecommerce solutions, UX/UI, Search (SEO & PPC) and more. Their clients come from various areas like sport, Food & drink, estate, education, hospitality and other.
Role - working in a team developers you will be:
- Working closely with a UI/UX team
- Optimizing websites & testing developed code
- Working collaboratively with a team and individually on projects
- liaising with stakeholders& helping client resolving issues
- Keeping up to date with latest technologies
Working in a supportive and friendly environment using a range of progressive technologies and keeping up-to-date with modern technologies and platforms. Great opportunity for a candidate who is constantly seeking to develop by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of market developments. Company is investing in staff development offering training and books allowance.
- HTML5, CSS3
- LESS and SASS
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- AngularJS or ReactJS would
- Design tools :Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Web front-ends for mobile platforms and devices
- SEO principles
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75928177