Senior Data Analytics Manager
Our client, a leading consultancy firm, based in Reading, are currently hiring for a Senior Data Analytics Manager to be responsible for managing client focussed data analytics projects and to define the requirements of a new data analytics team.
- Contribute to the strategic development and planning of data analytics driven products and projects.
- Manage data analysis processes in line with industry best practice and client feedback
- Develop the architecture and delivery of the data systems (coordinating with Technology function)
- Manage and mentor a small team of data analysts
- Set the technical direction for the data analytics team optimising prior investments
- Work with subject matter experts to develop narration and insights
- Build relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to promote, develop and manage data and analysis deliverables
- Present to clients and attend relevant client meetings
- Support sales bids and other business development activities
- Identify technical and strategic direction for capability to grow revenues
- Support data/benchmarking product development
- Maintain standards and contribute to key operational and commercial processes such as risk management, cost control and resource utilisation.
- Experience of working in a strategic data insight role within a Consultancy (Big 4) or Financial Services environment.
- Quantitative and qualitative data project management
- Knowledge of data benchmarking processes and commercials
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess business practices and articulate gaps and opportunities for improvement in Clients
- Technical capabilities and experienced use of data and analytics tools including Tableau, Alteryx and/or Microsoft tool set
Our client offers an excellent remuneration and bonus package in addition to excellent career progression and development opportunities.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm. Flexible working hours available.
Occasional UK client site based travel required.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76153575