UX / UI Designer - Software Project
UX / UI required for Bristol start-up company to support team with market launch of new software
As UX / UI Designer, you will conduct user research, usability testing, prototyping and interaction design to support the Agile development team on an exciting new platform with responsibilities including:
- synthesis of user research in order to refine / optimise design solutions
- design of user journeys / storyboards / wireframes / high fidelity interactive prototypes
- support Product Manager / BA / in-house development team
- be an advocate for the user-centred design process and design thinking
- continuously review development work to ensure business / user needs are satisfied
- contribute ideas to the continuous improvement and development of products
Our client is a start-up business developing the next generation SaaS platform for the vocational training / education sector. Utilising the latest cloud technology, this software platform will provide a true end-to-end, integrated learner management and e-portfolio solution - and enable training providers, employers and colleges to manage, drive and maximise their learner programmes. The Government's 2020 Apprenticeship Strategy will drive unprecedented change in the sector and our client's market-leading solution is designed to tap into record levels of funding and business interest. The business is fully funded with ambitious plans and the Founders have an impressive track record of success in the sector.
As UX / UI Designer, you will have substantial experience in a similar role with excellent knowledge of interaction design principles. Familiar with working in an Agile environment and able to work both independently and as part of a team you will need:
- research methodologies / interactive patterns / design principles / usability testing process
- mobile usability / design of native app experiences
- creating interactive prototypes using Axure / Balsamiq / HTML / CSS or similar
- working within a user centred design process, based on research / analysis
- designing to meet ( W3C ) web accessibility requirements
- managing UX teams and working with senior stakeholders
If you wish to be considered for the role of UX / UI Designer, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272551R.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: UX UI designer jobs research HTML CSS Axure Balsamiq W3C jobs technology IT computer Bristol SaaS software development jobs Agile project management jobs Bristol software design.
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75989978