Commercial Gas Engineer
Randstad CPE is recruiting for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to work with a leading FM company. This is a permanent covering Edinburgh and the East. As this is a mobile role you will be required to hold a valid UK driving licence.
- Valid commercial gas tickets/ domestic changeover
- at least 3 years experience of PPM's and reactive
- Additional building services knowledge
- Previous experience working within the FM sector specialising in retail contracts
- PPM, reactive maintenance and servicing on retail contracts across the central belt (including HVAC/ mechanical plant)
- Additional maintenance works as required
If you are looking for a move or keen to have a chat please give Liberty a call on 01312400884 or send your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76146770