ACA, ACCA,IIA Part Qualified or Finalist level Internal Auditor, Swindon £35-37000
Your new company
A well known Financial Services business based in the Swindon area.
Your new role
In this role you will support the delivery of the audit plan through the execution of audit engagements including determination of scope, risk analysis and documentation of audit results.
- Build an in-depth understanding of Auditing standards and methodology
- Assist the Auditor in Charge in planning & determination of the audit scope for relevant engagements and in reaching an agreement on the risk analysis
- Complete audit work, document and report audit results in line with Group Audit standards
- Agree on corrective actions with business stakeholders and deliver the final audit report with support from the Manager
- Track the implementation of agreed actions
- Develop knowledge and business awareness by reviewing available resources and interacting with multiple stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you should be a graduate and part qualified Auditor (ACA, ACCA, IIA) possibly working in a larger practice or a large commercial organisation. You should also have
- Experience of dealing with very important and often sensitive data
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills
- Project management or auditing experience
- Strong communication skills - internally with colleagues, as well as externally
What you'll get in return
Working in an excellent training environment you will develop your audit skills and progress within the team. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer with this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76155574