Teaching Assistant TA Job KS2 Y5 & Y6
Teaching Assistant | TA Job | KS2 | Y5 & Y6
Your new school
Your new school is a diverse and vibrant primary school within South West London who are looking appoint an Intervention Teaching Assistant to work with children in year 5 and year 6 to improve their understanding and attainment in Literacy and Numeracy. You will be offered full support of experienced teachers and subject specialists to create individual plans for each child to ensure that their areas of weaknesses are being targeted.
Your new role
You will be:
- Working with students in Year 5 and Year 6 in small groups to increase their academic ability in Literacy and Numeracy
- Working closely with the class teacher to find your students areas of improvement in order to target these specifically
- Recording and monitoring the improvement and areas for improvement for your students
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced in working with students in year 5 and year 6 to increase their understanding of Numeracy and Literacy
- Have an understanding of the SATs exams for both Maths and English
- Be passionate about working to increase pupil progress
- Live within the South of London including the boroughs of Croydon, Sutton, Merton & Kingston
What you'll get in return
This role is a great opportunity for any graduate that has an interest in education as it will allow you work with education experts developing individual plans for each child in order for their academic advancement.
- A caring school with supportive staff to aid your development within the role
- The opportunity to work with educational specialists to develop your own skillset
- The benefit of directly improving student`s attainment within the school
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76044861