Salary DOE £30-40k benefits, flexibility with working hours depends on project
Commutable from Leamington Spa, Coventry, Stratford-upon-Avon, Kenilworth
My client is small, high skilled, specialist software development company established c.15 years ago. They develop bespoke software applications, and provide tailored IT services to clients in UK and worldwide.
You will have chance to create: web applications, desktop applications and mobile
And tablet apps.
Role - working in a team of 8 you will be:
- Front end & backend web sites and web application development
- Working closely with designers to ensure translation of design to Application
- Working closely with lead developer and architect to bring applications to production
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Communicating with other non-technical staff particularly designers
- Contributing to the company development standards
Working in a helpful environment using a range of cutting-edge technologies you will have chance to get involved in creation of web applications, desktop applications and mobile and tablet apps.
Great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow and constantly learn and apply new solutions as they place a high emphasis on Development & training.
Opportunity for flexible working hours based on the project.
- web technologies &Web Accessibility
- version control systems such as Git
- UX knowledge
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75949945