Internal Communications Officer
Fantastic interim opportunity for an Internal Communications Officer to work on some exciting projects for a leading university based in central London. Excellent benefits and possibility for extension.
A world-class university based in the heart of central London.
The Internal Communications Officer will be responsible for:
- Promoting the work of the Faculty across campus and engaging internal audiences in their work
- Working across some of the key projects for the university
- Creating engaging, and relevant content across multiple channels
- Manage proactive stories
The successful Internal Communications Officer will:
- Must have a background working within Higher Education
- Have solid internal communications experience in addition to being a great communicator
- Be a strong copywriter and have produced content across offline and online channels
- Be able to manage a busy workload with often competing demands on their time
Competitive salary and the possibility of exploring the role on a long-term basis
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76159466