DevOps Lead / Manager - Contract
A 12 month contract for a DevOps Lead / Manager to join a Global organisation in Cambridge
Your new company
One of Hays key clients are looking for an experienced DevOps Lead / Manager to join their global programme for 12 months in Cambridge.
Your new role
You will be responsible for bringing together the change function to accelerate the service background. The DevOps function already exists within the change function and is Infrastructure based, with particular challenge around Infrastructure delivery. Key areas are:
- Experience of building a DevOps environment / Building a team
- Configuration Management
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Service Architecture / Onboarding
What you'll need to succeed
- Leading the delivery of a DevOps team
- Service Onboarding / Service Management
- Infrastructure application development
- Experience of delivering change
- Application Developer or Technical Architect background
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a 12 month contract to be based in Cambridge. Rates up to £650 per day. The opportunity to build a DevOps team and to lead the strategy and delivery of projects for the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76043489