Junior Site Technician
Our client based in Reading, are currently hiring for a Junior/Site Technician to visit varying customer sites in London and the South East to identify potential water leaks and report back with an assessment report.
- Visit various sites around the UK to identify possible leaks
- Test water meters
- Survey supplies for leakage
- Trace pipes
- Correlate along pipes
- Use ground microphones
- Operate valves
- Clearly document findings through notes, annotated plans, photos and videos
- Experience of driving a company van or vehicle
- A full clean Uk driving licence
- Attention to detail
- Able to methodically follow processes, not taking shortcuts
- Strong problem-solving skills
This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week between 7am-4.30pm
Applicants must be happ to spend a large majority of the day driving to and form client sites.
Apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75953137