Global leading manufacturer are looking for a new Engineering Manager, to join their fast paced , high pressured environment and develop maintenance procedures, the team of skilled engineers and factory improvements.
This client is the biggest player in their field globally. They produce huge volumes of products every day , over 900,000 million items per year. Their innovation and design , coupled with their highly skilled and driven work force has led them to become market leader in their field by some distance.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for maximising availability of planned capacity through leadership of equipment maintainers and users via effective, preventative asset care. Responsible for Capital Project Management and for Facilities Management.
The Successful Engineering Manager will need:
- Experience of managing a maintenance team within a high paced , high pressured FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Proven track record of improving a departments performance.
- Ability to implement a sensible plan to improve the performance of a department.
- Strong firefighting skills.
- Cool head and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Experience of working cohesively with other departments, such as technical and design.
- Experience of Capital Expenditure.
- Proven Track record of up-skilling a team.
Circa £50k , Pension 3 employee 6% employer contribution, 10% performance bonus, fully expensed company car or a car allowance, with private and business fuel & Private medical care.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76153907