Campaign Brand Manager
Campaign Brand Manager – London – Law Firm - £35,000 to £40,000
6 month fixed term contract possibly extended to 12 months
Are you available immediately?
Do you have a real passion for marketing and an organised mind?
Have you managed integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion previously?
Our client, a leading and reputable law firm based in the City, is looking for an experienced Campaign Brand Manager to join their marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking and supportive firm. The company environment is not like a traditional law firm and if you are looking for a company that has a flat structure and an entrepreneurial environment then this is the right organisation for you. You will need to be results driven with a proven track record of delivering successful campaigns. Someone who uses their initiative, thinks outside of the box, not afraid to challenge the norm and used to working to tight deadlines.As the Campaign Brand Manager you will be responsible for planning and successfully delivering integrated marketing campaigns across all channels (online and offline), to support the company-wide and individual service line marketing objectives. The successful candidate needs to have good technical marketing skills and the ability to work both strategically and tactically. You should be able to respond to high-level objectives and not just expect a list of tasks to complete. You will be designing full marketing communications strategies and be robust in execution with a strong attention to detail, and will need to work effectively with stakeholders across the business.
The ability to deal with complex marketing plans and multiple deadlines is also critical. The immediate focus of this role will be to lead two very specific campaigns.1.Re-branding of a company that has been acquired2.Re-launch of one of the business lines
There will be significant opportunities to learn and grow and the successful candidate needs to have the ambition and drive to cope with and be excited by a very busy environment.
Specific Experience/Technical Skills/Abilities Required:
- A history of delivering results
- Full understanding of the marketing mix and confidence in managing agencies and other resources to deliver stand out campaigns that achieve results
- Experience in building a brand and driving demand
- Experience working across all online and offline channels from email, PPC, social, content to PR, DM, above the line advertising, video content etc.
- Educated to degree level - marketing qualification would be preferable
- Proven experience of managing integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Passion for marketing
- Experience using Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and ESPs
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - detail-oriented and quality conscious
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Proven writing and editing skills with mastery of grammar and spelling
To apply please email CV’s to Surekha Gilroy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76061216