Audit Senior - Big 4 firm Gatwick office
Work as an Audit Senior in this Big 4 firm in their Gatwick office.
This Big 4 is currently looking to recruit several experienced Audit Seniors as they enter a growth period.
You'll have the opportunity to work across a large and exciting client base of businesses that include large multinational listed and internationally headquartered; entrepreneurial and family owned; early stage and fast growth across technology, life sciences and cleantech; and world leading public, educational and not for profit organisations.
As a Senior within the Gatwick office you will be required to:
- Provide audit and business advice to a variety of clients
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality clients service
- Report directly to a partner, director, senior manager or manager
- Have supervisory responsibility
- ACA or ACCA or equivalent CA qualification.
- Recent experience in IFRS, US GAAP and/or UK GAAP
- Experience in working in medium sized audit teams.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
£44,700 + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76179250