Salary DOE £22-27k, 20 days+BH rising to 25, birthday off,
Based in Stoke-on-Trent
My client is an award winning medium size IT and Telecommunication solutions provider established over 10 years ago. Due to company growth and new client's accusation they are now on the look for 2 PHP or Full Stack Developers.
Role - working in a team of 7 (growing to 10) developers you will be:
- Delivering projects based on OO programming code
- Able to work without supervision (support provided if needed) but also working on projects collaboratively.
- Involved in software development life cycle
- If needed you will have to speak with clients to provide solution (although this is mainly lead developer role)
Working in a great and friendly environment where the staff is truly looked after by managers. This is an opportunity to work in award winning organisation who is partner with big names in the industry.
The development office has an open plan and all members of the team are encouraged to contribute new ideas- they have recently decided to move onto Laravel framework. You will be able to listen to music on office Spotify account or you can put your own earphones on. Company organises social events, coding competition and you can even count on directors bringing pizzas for the team!
- Min 2 years of experience working with PHP
- Object Oriented concepts
- PHP frameworks (ideally Laravel)
- GIT, HTML5, SCSS
- Experience integrating a variety of third party APIs
- Provisioning servers
- Working with Composer package manager
- building and maintaining API applications
- AWS Systems Admin Experience building and deploying scalable applications
- automated testing
- PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76165148