Compliance assistant - Apprenticeship
My client has been an established Nursing Agency since December 2003. Their aim is to provide an effective temporary healthcare recruitment service to both clients and their candidates.
They are part of The National Agency Nursing Framework Agreement and have added national contracts with the Spire Group and BMI Hospitals. This shows that they are now well positioned to provide around the clock service to healthcare organisations in both the public and private sectors alike.
To ensure all candidates working for the company are legal to work for us with the correct Right to Work documents, update all candidate information (including payroll.) Hand over candidates from completing registration to their Booking Consultant effectively. Manage the administration functions of the company and complete any ad hoc duties that are required.
- Assisting with the full employee life cycle administration: New Starter documentation - offer packs including contracts, RTW docs, pin checks.
- Organise and manage efficient both hard copy and electronic filing system for key documentation, including maintaining employee files.
- Assist with responding to all employee queries; specifically pay issues.
- Liaising with payroll to solve any pay related issues.
- Sending out reports to the correct seniors when appropriate.
- Any administration ad hoc duties for the company.
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
Key skills required:
Qualifications : Good general level of education
Experience: Experience working in an office preferred. Excellent people skills and communication skills Involved in administration and the maintenance of a database.
Good communication within the office is crucial. Effective I.T. skills. Good telephone manner.
Personal qualities: Enthusiastic, highly motivated with a desire to succeed. Flexible, able to work autonomously and as part of a team. Self-confident and resilient. Organised multi tasker. Outgoing, proactive, conscientious, dedicated. Attention to detail is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76075751