Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer
Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer based in Notts/Leics Salary - £28,500.
The company is one of the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firms. They offer services including facilities management, property management and project management across the whole of the UK.
As a multi-skilled mobile engineer part of the Regional Team, you will be working in leisure settings so previous experience in a leisure setting is desirable. You will be expected to:-
- Have 17th Edition qualification as a minimum
- Deliver Portfolio M&E PPM and minor works
- Provide technical support, advice and guidance to the Customer and Team
- Take ownership of the site delivering exceptional service to the customer
- Report on performance to the Regional Supervisor
- Be a qualified M&E Engineer, with a bias in either AC/Elec/Combustion.
You will also be expected to have:-
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Background in mobile engineering/property maintenance
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to collate, interpret and communicate key issues from business data You should display strong, demonstrable multi-skilled competencies in Electrical, Mechanical, Gas, Refrigeration etc.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76047763