Assistant Manager - Luxury Menswear Brand - Liverpool
One of the most prestigious Menswear and Made to Measure brands are now recruiting an Assistant Store Manager for their stunning boutique in Liverpool.
- Significant management experience in retailing luxury menswear and ideally MTM
- Commercial awareness of luxury market
- Experience of business development within retail environment
- Drive to train and develop the team
- The ability to train and develop a team into leadership roles
- Experience of building a regular client base
- Proven Track record in stock management
- Tailoring experience preferred
- Drive customer service to ensure the highest standards are delivered in a luxury environment
- Achieve store targets on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- To optimise sales by ensuring team consistently attract new clients and develop the existing client base
- To oversee training and coaching to ensure all sales consultant achieve and maintain
- To be aware of Company and Store Security procedures and ensure they are adhered to at all times
- Salary £19,000 + Commission
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76084450