Fixed Wire Testing Engineer
Are you currently working in a role that is uninspiring and are looking for a change?
Randstad CPE Edinburgh are currently looking for an experienced Fixed Wire Testing Engineerto join a leading Facilities Management company covering the Edinburgh area.
You must be fully qualified and be experienced in commercial installation or maintenance to be considered.
Main duties and experience required:
- Fixed wire testing and inspections on commercial projects.
- Carry out various types of remedial works including board changes, partial rewires, fault finding, installing containment and changing accessories as and when required.
- Experience of testing, inspecting and the completion of Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) within commercial buildings ranging from offices, schools, prisons and hospitals.
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395 Testing and Inspection certification (Preferred but not essential)
- JIB/SJIB Electrician (Approved preferred but not essential)
- ECS/CSCS card
- Full clean driving licence
Working hours are: 8am-16.30pm, Monday to Thursday, 8-14.00pm Friday. You may be required to work additional hours as required by the needs of your role and business. This is a mobile role covering the central belt and further afield if required.
For this role you will be supplied with a company van, laptop, smartphone, power tools and company clothing.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV along with a Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this role and details of your salary expectations and notice period
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76173851