Reporting to the IT Manager, the I.T. Administrator will assist with the day to day support of the Fuel Card Services I.T. and telephony infrastructure.
Although you'll primarily be based in ourLeeds office, you'll be expected to cover all our office locations remotely, with some requirement to travel to other sites as and when needed, particularly our call centre in Burnley.This is a role requiring a candidate who is enthusiastic about a career in IT and is looking to gain experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing organisation.
Fuel Card Services is a truly people focused business that looks to build collaborative and lasting relationships with our customers by providing fuel card solutions that validate our knowledge, integrity and expertise of the fuel card market.
As our IT Administrator, you'll have a hugely varied workload across our business that includes providing 1st line troubleshooting and resolution services to our internal staff. You'll be a focussed and creative thinker as you may need to create a sustainable workaround to a particular problem until such a time a more permanent solution can be implemented.
In addition you'll be responsible for the following:
- IT Ticket logging and tracking
- Offering end to end user support and maintenance for our talored CRM system, Goldvision.
- This will include, but not limited to: Scheduling tasks, simple customisation, data integrity checking, and inviestigation and solving defects in the system.
- Administering the CRM security settings for individual and group policies and permissions.
- Administering staff access to the systems and applications ensuring accuracy, documentation and "least privilege" best practices are followed.
- IT & AV Harware and software support for staff & equipment across all office locations.
- Asset checking and recording.
- Troubleshooting System Centre Configuration Manager
- Investigation and resolution of email issues.
- Production and upkeep of reports, user guides, and data sheets.
- Printer and scanner problem resolution and maintenance.
- You'll also proactively participate in all IT and project work as and when required.
These are just some of the duties and responsibilities you'll be assigned. We're a growing organisation and we're looking for you to grow with us.
To be successful in this role you'll have...
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Azure & Office 365 technologies
- Experience of working with the current Windows Operating Systems
- A good understanding of current Windows Server Technologies including Active Directory, Exchange, and System Centre.
- Intermediate level working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good working knowledge of the Citrix environment.
- A good standard of education with a passing grade in English and Mathematics G.C.S.E. or equivalent.
It would also be beneficial (but by no means essential) for you to have...
- Experience of working on an IT Support Desk
- Previous knowledge of administering CRM applications, preferably Goldvision by Esteiro.
- Candidates with a good working knowledge of other CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforece, Pivotal, Sage CRM or similar would be considered also.
We're offering a people focussed package that includes a basic salary of £18,000-£20,000 (Dependent upon qualifications & experience.) 20-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
No shifts, you'll work Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.15pm.
We also offer you lots of additional benefits curtesy of Perkbox and as part of our commitment to you, we'll assist you with your learning and will support study and qualifications where relevant & required.
Take the first step by applying now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76168784