General Primary Supply Teachers - Southwark - October 2017
Supply Teachers needed - Southwark and surrounding boroughs - October 2017
£125 - £145 per day depending on experience
Southwark and surrounding areas
October 2017 start
- Are you a Qualified Primary Teacher with experience in Primary schools throughout the UK? Have you had experience from Nursery - Year 6?
- Are you looking for more flexibility for September 2017?
- Looking for day to day, long term or permanent work in a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' primary schools within Southwark and the surrounding boroughs?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking Primary Teachers to work on a supply basis. Whether it's day to day supply, short term, long term or permanent placements, we have a variety of vacancies that we need teachers for. We are looking for candidates who are experienced from teaching Nursery - Year 6 and who can be flexible with the year groups they teach as well as having a preferred year group they would like work with.
Experience within a Mainstream/SEN Primary school is required within the UK along with a proven track record of raising standards within a Primary School setting.
Working on an immediate temporary basis gives you the freedom to not only chose your work each week, but it also gives you the opportunity to work at a number of schools building on your experience and knowledge quickly, creating potential long term and permanent openings along the way.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience teaching in a mainstream primary school
- Experience teaching in the United Kingdom is required
- Be flexible and adaptable
- UK QTS (or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of primary curriculum
- Able to plan and prepare creative and engaging lessons across KS1 and KS2
- Have a passion for teaching and learning
What we offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated Primary Consultant to support you In your role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team and environment
- Continual professional development in addition to on-going training and support from the school
- On-going career advice and support
- Consultant knowledge on the ever changing education sector
If you would like to hear more about the roles that we have or if you would like to apply to register with us, please follow the process below and submit your CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76142841