Reception Class Teacher Croydon
Are you looking for the perfect Full Time Reception Class Teacher role to start after October Half Term? If so, we at REESON Education have found the perfect opportunity for you! The school rated 'good' by OFSTED based in the London Borough of Croydon have a lovely ethos where everyone knows that they are valued and their views are listened to; where everyone's work and achievements are shared and praised.
The Headteacher is seeking for a Reception Class Teacher who has the following requirements:
- NQT or Experienced
- EYFS Teaching Experience
- Updated DBS
- 'Good'-'Outstanding' References
- Knowledge of the curriculum
- dedicated and professional
Providing an outstanding role model in:
- Classroom organisation, classroom displays and promoting independence.
- Standards achieved by children.
- Planning and teaching, using a wide range of appropriate teaching and learning styles indoors and outdoors.
- Differentiating work to meet the needs of all pupils.
- Assessment and recording of pupil's progress.
What the school can offer:
- Four Form Entry School
- Local ties with the community
- Friendly staff members
- Encouragement to become 'outstanding'
- Great rate of pay
- Permanent role starting after October Half Term
If this school is of interest to you and you feel you meet the requirements then please do not hesitate to contact Shivani at REESON Education. We are looking to interview ASAP so do not delay in sending your CV over!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76154441